Saturday 21 July 2012

IIDS: Saturday, July 21st, Squamish Waldorf's BBQ!

In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people. -Judy Garland, actress and singer (1922-1969) 


On July 21, 1969, the Apollo 11 mission crew made its descent to the moon. Neil Armstrong exited the lunar lander and took the first step onto the piece of rock orbiting 225,000 miles above the Earth. As he did, he proclaimed words which will be repeated for time immemorial: "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."









Ayn P

a hairdresser cut my hair way too short today due to an obvious f'n misunderstanding...and as a woman, I got a bit animated about the mishap in her salon (ha ha ha)...then I told John Vogt, my bio-father, who has sported a pony-tail most of his life, about the experience...he said that since he's been going for chemo at the Cancer Centre (Canadian spelling, eh?) on 10th Avenue wheres he's now surrounded by Baldies, himself included (his words) he's taken on a new attitude about hair...sometimes you hear exactly the right words at exactly the right time. PS: life is short folks...really short.

Ayn P


Had the most amazing breakfast at "Pig on the Street" ...the owners, Krissy and Mark are friends of Chloe's....went to Minerva's deli with Mom in Kits and ran into Ted Keating, my high school math teacher, who is also friends with my parents.
             
                                                                Little White!









Pascal and Pierre, La Rochelle





                                          Ricardo, The Golfing Gourmet!!!




Father and Son! Nathan and Dave.





Ruth adores her Guru!






Hi Brian and Kathy!

Terrific to see you both at The Squamish Waldorf Annual Summer BBQ and Croquet Tourney! Hope we can manage a get together in the not too, too distant future, without having to drive all the way to Squamish! We are off to Winnipeg this coming Sunday to be back the last week of August. Watch out as I'll be putting the finger on you for some of that famous salmon then! Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio!




Hi GVRD Man!

Great to see you and Candace at the Squamish Waldorf Annual Summer BBQ and Croquet Tourney! Sorry that it has taken me a bit to send along these snaps. Hope you will try to visit us in Vancouver in the not too, too distant future. Cheers, Patrizzio!



           

I have to say, BC is still the most beautiful placeBarb Whyte's photo





  • Someone took me somewhere (Pizza Barberella) for the most amazing pizza ever but I can't say anymore because said person(s) are in the Facebook Witness Protection Program,,,



      • Robbie Romu I've heard (allegedly) that the pizza there is amazing! I hope you had sexy times with your mysterious guests!


      • Ayn P LOL! I had a wonderful time with my mystery guests! Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment