Sunday 8 July 2012

IIDS: Sunday, July 8th

If fortune turns against you even jelly will break your tooth. -Persian Proverb


2012 Wimbledon Men's Final: Roger Federer vs Andy Murray.
R. Federer: 4,7,6, 6/Murray: 6,5,3,4





July-08-12 10:42 AM

This is what Keith and Janice sent me from their seats at the men's final at Wimbledon:
Before the rain delay!



Hi Brenda Louise!

Had a busy last few days. Didn't have time to watch tennis although I'm pleased that Roger won. I like his personality. More to follow about the ride into Nanaimo to collect Sarge at the ferry terminal on Friday, and then again on Saturday morn, on way home. Had composed the bulk of this message late on Friday afternoon but shortly after I'd finished entry above, guests were to arrive for a pre-dinner drinks and Cora Lee was throwing daggers at me and the Parksville Diaries! Cheers, Il Conduttore!


Uco Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment