Monday 15 October 2012

IIDD, Moondance: Sunday, October 14th


A clay pot sitting in the sun will always be a clay pot. It has to go through the white heat of the furnace to become porcelain. -Mildred Witte Stouven 





Last night was the first episode of "Jack Irish", teledrama series
with Guy Pierce.  I don't ever rave about television, much less
recommend a don't miss, but this brings me close.  All the old
favourites - the pub scenes are droller than Coronation Street, the
racing sub plot gets back into your memory of the books.    And
hilarious when it needs to be.  The first one was "Bad Debts".  Lets
know if it appears there, I'll seek out the DVD.

Cheers.S


Pat,

Lovely service today – very touching – and your tribute to Annie was wonderful. “Now Pat, sit down and be quiet.”

Forecast is for variable cloud Monday morning. Let me know when you would like to ride tomorrow. Mid morning would be good for me. W

George et al,
    Not quite ready. Hopefully later in the week.
Ray

I think the cure you need is more garlic. I got some good organic garlic today that will cure your cold in a few hours. You may not have any close companions around but you will feel better really soon.   

Later in the week I hope. G

No comments:

Post a Comment