Sunday 10 June 2012

IIDS: Sunday, June 10th


Hi Patrick and Corinne,


John Carthew here from Castlemaine. 


I wonder if you would be able to help with a young son of a girlfriend of mine from Rutherglen (worlds greatest wines!!!) His name is Adam Packer and he is laying over in Vancouver for 4 days as from Sunday evening your time( He is in the air right now).


Adam is on his way to Calgary where he will be working as a builder there for a year or so. He was very nervous about what he would do whilst in your town. He is a fine young man, and I wouldn't contact you if he wasn't.While he is not as tall as your Grandsons, he is 6'3" or so.
 

If it is ok, I will pass on your phone number to him. I will wait to hear from you. God Bless you both,
John


 Hi John!

By all means, give John our number. Tell him to call as soon as he has a moment. I'm not sure when he is arriving and we are out to a birthday party in the early afternoon but should otherwise be available, early Sunday evening. He is very welcome to sleep on one of our couches or a blow-up on the floor. We don't have a spare room at the moment and parents of Chloe's close friend are next door at The Annexe all next week. Nevertheless, I'm sure we can work something out if John doesn't mind a swag in our living room!

Trust all goes well with you. Cheers, Patrizzio!
 

Thank you Patrick. Adam has accommodation thank you just the same. He is staying in a motel somewhere. I was more interested if you might spend an hour or two either showing him around or advising him what to do  while he is there. Thanks Mate!


Hi John!

As long as John is taken care of, with a roof, of some sort! We'll arrange to have him over whenever he is ready and take things from there. 

Trust all goes well in Castlemaine. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Snaps: Only one of Rutherglen, unfortunately. Andrew Sutherland Smith looked a tad different than the last time we saw him! Took my camera to Warrabilla but obviously too, too much Durif this last time to remember to take any more shots! WaterWheel. Old Oak.

Thank you Patrick. But you better get off the duriff.....His name is ADAM not john!!
Thanks heaps. I better get across to Vancouver myself one day
John




                                                             Andrew of Warrabilla


Snaps: Only one of Rutherglen, unfortunately. Andrew Sutherland Smith looked a tad different than the last time we saw him! Took my camera to Warrabilla but obviously too, too much Durif this last time to remember to take any more shots! WaterWheel. Old Oak.











Hi all,

Our "little" girl is now a schoolgirl :(

Cheers

Tina






Welcome Back Patrizio!

We ran into the sisterhood yesterday coming out of EAT Vancouver. What a surprise.

Maybe by the end of month and you have full recovery and the photos are all in albums? we will have you over for the famous Pitchfork bbq. And bridge. I think Gladys (and the pips) is coming to Vancouver sometime end of June/July so we could invite her and the penquin over to be dummies. What say you. CC


Hi Patrice,

Thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear you're feeling better as well. I went to a wine tasting last night over at Lougheed mall which is an odd venue but they dressed it up nicely. It is put on by the rotary club of Burnaby and our friend and financial advisor got us tickets as he has for the last few years. I was solo as Colleen went to her 30 year Prince of Whales grad reunion. She had fun and so did I meeting some interesting new people and running into an Old friend that I hadn't seen in about 15 years!. I also spoke to Jacobs old elementary school (Windsor)principal, Kathryn Yamamoto For which Marcus has been building the community garden. She asked I would be able to make some of the wooden discs that the kids paint and I attach to the fence as a legacy and of course I was happy to volunteer. 


I will finish on this show this week at some point and will also look forward to getting out for a ride soon. Give our love to the family. Take care, Al


Hello Island Inn

I am sorry you were so ill! I Hope you are feeling better and antibiotics are doing their thing. It wasn't described on the guide information but I think M15 has come to an end! Harry was back at his desk but Ruth had died and there has been absolutely no effort to define the characters of the new office mates so I think the show is over. It probably ended how it should have so I can take solace from that. Now we are faced with the summer barrage of many new singing and dancing shows. There is only the promise of a new Downton Abbey that will keep me going. I would hate to have to succumb to Big Brother!

Wally is out putting up and taking down tents for an outdoor church service. Pic and I are napping.
My sister emails.. she is still in Mississauga. They go to Center Court for the Men's Final at Wimbleton in July. What a treat and they were given the tickets! I am green!!

She's planning an outback adventure to take video of budgerigars in the wild. I only hope my knee stops swelling!







 off to drink some beers with the girls!
Ayn P You're so Canadian Sissy! Xoxo


Hi Duhlink!

Thanks for Chris's site. Here are some eco-recipes for cleaners from The Queen of Green! Love, Patrizzio Sherpa/Love Slave!









No comments:

Post a Comment