Thursday 14 June 2012

IIDS: Wednesday, June 13th

Language exerts hidden power, like a moon on the tides. -Rita Mae Brown, writer (b. 1944)








Hi Patrice,

Looks like fun! I have been working on my bike and getting it prepped for upcoming rides so look forward to getting together for a jaunt soon.

Take care, Al


Pat,


A belated welcome home!
Glad to hear you're on the mend, but cycling in Crocs™! Are you sure
you aren't battling some strain of pneumocroccus?

8^) cheers, Mark



  • I am overwhelmed by all the wonderful birthday messages I am getting, thanks so much everyone....and lo, even the Sun has decided to come out here in foggy Berkeley, so I know it must be a special day. And I'm, at 64, a perfect square!
    • I am just overwhelmed with the amazing love I am getting today as my birthday sunshine fades into the Pacific...Thanks to everyone who has helped make me know myself to be a man rich in friends, the best wealth imaginable....

      what are your thoughts on this one

      Do with it what you want.

      Can you make it fit on one page then print 65 copies 
      Michele


                        Canada Day Invitation!

        
        CANADA DAY PARTY
      2ND ANNUAL HARBOUR TERRACE

      WHEN: SUNDAY JULY 1          3PM-7PM

      WHERE: EAST LAWN AREA OF BUILDING

      WHO: OWNERS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF HARBOUR TERRACE

      WHAT TO BRING:

      BRING A DISH TO SHARE, BRING SOMETHING TO BBQ 

      FOR YOUR FAMILY, SOMETHING TO DRINK AND 

      SOMETHING TO SIT ON. BRING YOUR LAUGHTER, GOOD 

      WISHES AND FUN! MEET YOUR OLD FRIENDS AND NEW 

      NEIGHBOURS.

      ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT MICHELE/WAYNE 

      SUTHERLAND, CORINNE DURSTON/PATRICK DUNN 
                    









No comments:

Post a Comment