Monday 10 September 2012

IIDD, Try: Monday, September, 10th

Our perception that we have "no time" is one of the distinctive marks of modern Western culture. -Margaret Visser, writer and broadcaster (b. 1940)

Michael Clarke Duncan
Lads,

I am good to ride when you are ready. Need to be back by 1PM.

Let me know the when and where. G

just took possession of an office for my new practice!! no turning back now !!

Patrick James Dunn Congratulations, Flamin'! Is it located on a bike path? Cheers, Patrizzio!
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the hospitality and lovely conversation. Hopefully I can stay longer next time.
Cheers, Moe

Hi Moe!

Thank you for the Turkish Delight! Everyone at our dinner party, after the NRBC,  thought it was more than delightful! Giorgio and I managed to quaff a little maltage after you left. Next time include Mary so that you both can stay a bit longer and then she can drive and you can taste! Or vice versa!! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi Pat
Kind of short notice, but having a little BBQ next Sunday, Sept 17
if you are in town... will not be the usual gong show just a few folks
Hope you can make it! cheers Ron

Hi Mr. Grizzle!

Thanks for the invitation. However, do you mean Sunday, September 16th, or Monday, September 17th? Let me know. Cheers, Patrizzio!
P,

Good ride today, thanks. I hope the Bodum wars have come to a peaceful settlement with obvious reparations.

Also thanks again for hospitality Sunday at the NRBC. Need to send Dave a note about the next book.

Hope to ride Wednesday if anyone is interested. G

George/Pat,
    I'm up for Wednesday. Can't make it tomorrow as I have a roofer, a tiler, a vent installation man, and maybe even a candlestick maker to attend to. Ray

Dear Multi-Tasker and NRBC Secretary!

The Siege of the Kitchen continues but seems the opposing forces have reached a stalemate, for now!

Wednesday is fine with me as well. I wouldn't mind a return to HB or even The Ascent of Seymour or a Trek to Deep Cove. Let me know about timing and routes. Thanks and Cheers, Il Conduttore

No comments:

Post a Comment