Saturday 8 September 2012

IIDD, Try: Saturday, September 8th

We have met the enemy and he is us. -Walt Kelly, cartoonist (1913-1973) 


Beach and Cardero!

Downtown at the Pig on the Street Eat Street taping!!!
Congrats Mark and Krissy!!!!


    • Marlo Jurkowski Did u eat the bacon as promised?

    • Patrick James Dunn Chloë now spits on Vegans and Vegetarians!

      Chloe Alexis Dunn I did Marlo, I did!!! The show should air sometime in January, and they got me on camera eating the bacon and asked me a bunch of questions, it was pretty cool.

      Mark,
      How is the recovery? Will I see ya tomorrow? G 



      Hi Patrick How is your mum? Where are you? Did...
      Christina Tassell
      Hi Patrick
      How is your mum?
      Where are you?
      Did you visit Japan?
      Tina
      Sorry to hear about the fall Patrick, no...
      Christina Tassell
      Sorry to hear about the fall Patrick, no permanent damage we hope!
        
      Hi Patrice,
      I can only surmise that because there has been no word from you that you decided to bicycle back from Manitoba as I suggested!. Give me a call when you get back and we'll catch up. Cheers, Al 




No comments:

Post a Comment