Wednesday 5 September 2012

IIDD, Try: Wednesday, September 5th

The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise. -Alden Nowlan, poet, novelist, and playwright (1933-1983)
 
Belly dancer at Bodega Septima, Mendoza

 Amanda Barnes is a British journalist living in Mendoza and wiggling her Malbec-filled belly at every opportunity. Pictured with Bianca Lucchetti, tour guide at Bodega Septima.

Lads,

Great ride today, thanks. I expect the km count for you two to be no less than 100.33 on the day.

I will have to pass on the Velocity trade fair tomorrow if you intend to go. It might work for me on Friday. W

Hi Lads

I can make it on Saturday (will be a little late running from another appointment). Misha 


Starting my own private practice! Really excited to begin clincial work with adoelscents and adults who have complex mental health and addcition issues.
Dearest Perfect Son!
I remember vividly your Mum saying this when we last met and I endorse her words!  You were the best son she could have had - it is always difficult to cope with one's mother dying irrespective of their age so I will say a few prayers that she rests in peace and send you my deepest sympathy and condolences.
Thank God you were around at the end as you could have easily been half way round the world.  How amazing that she was nearly 100.  If my mother were alive she would be 105!
We had a fabulous time in Norway and I will send some pics when I can.
Much love to you all from all the Doorbars
Penny  xx

                 First Annual Wittwer BBQ 
  




Kev & Bev





Ricardo & Wild Bill
  




Federico, Juhli, Sylvia & Julie
  




Robo Ray & Mick "The Hearse"




 Denise & Coriandre





Brenda, Kev, James & Bev





 Bev, Sylvia & Kev





 Bev, Raymond & Kev
Mick The Hearse, Devil Incarnate!

Hi VRC Folk!

Great gathering indeed! Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful food and drink. Terrific to walk, (hobble!), down memory lane! Don't hesitate to pop by if around GI. Cheers, Cora Lee and Patrizzio!

PS: Please pass along snapolas to Brenda and James as I don't have their email address. Thanks.

Dearest Perfect Son!
I remember vividly your Mum saying this when we last met and I endorse her words!  You were the best son she could have had - it is always difficult to cope with one's mother dying irrespective of their age so I will say a few prayers that she rests in peace and send you my deepest sympathy and condolences.
Thank God you were around at the end as you could have easily been half way round the world.  How amazing that she was nearly 100.  If my mother were alive she would be 105!
We had a fabulous time in Norway and I will send some pics when I can.
Much love to you all from all the Doorbars Penny  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment